We’re here to help you take your life back.
Dr. Karen Clark is one of the few licensed physicians in the area that dedicates her practice to helping menopausal and peri-menopausal women. Her office is located off of I-40 in Chapel Hill within 30 minutes of Cary, Durham, Mebane and Burlington, NC.
Welcome to chapel Hill Hormone Therapy
Dr. Karen Clark and the Chapel Hill Hormone Therapy team are committed to helping women who are struggling with the menopausal transition. More than a clinician, Dr. Clark is a resource of information, a compassionate guide, and a fierce advocate for women who have been underserved by the healthcare establishment. We want to help you feel like yourself again!
Dr. Clark also is committed to assisting male patients who are suffering from symptoms of low testosterone. Many of her male patients have been referred by their female partners to assist them in keeping up with them!
Dr. Clark’s Education and Credentials
- MD degree. Doctor of Medicine, University of Alabama School of Medicine
- OB/GYN Residency, University of Florida College of Medicine
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship, Duke University
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Certified Menopause Practitioner, North American Menopause Society
- Master of Healthcare Administration, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Ready to Take Your Life Back? We’re Ready to Listen!
Schedule an appointment at Chapel Hill Hormone Therapy and start living on your terms!